Elevators & Lift Systems
Most homeowners rely on stairs to get from one floor to another.
Elevators and lifts provide a more elegant and accessible solution. These systems are highly complex and technical, and must be installed by a trained and licensed technician. There are a wide variety of elevators and lifts to accommodate a variety of needs and budgets.
Elevators have been used in office buildings and apartments for decades. Now we are bringing that comfort and convenience to the home. Elevators are perfect for those requiring a wheelchair, walker or cane. You will never have to worry about your loved one falling down the stairs again.
Stairs present an impossible barrier to most wheelchair users. Ramps require a significant amount of space to be used effectively, and are not always a viable solution. A platform lift can be installed in tight spaces, providing a simple and convenient way to get from one floor to another.
New: Pool Lift
Having Access to your pool provides the ability to participate in family fun, enjoy hydro therapy and a source of safe, stress-free exercising. This pool lift is for residential and commercial use, ADA compliant and easy to operate.
The H350 Pool Lift
Meets and exceeds ADA specifications. Curvilinear tube with base installs directly onto pool deck with four bolts. Durable powder-coated frames create a smooth layer of color for a long-lasting and beautiful finish that resists peeling, chipping, and fading. Attractive and comfortable seating is designed by one of America’s leading patio furniture design companies. Available in beige or custom color options.
- 350 lb. capacity
- Meets and exceeds ADA specifications
- Surface, bolt mounting
- Ambidextrous seating
- Secure concrete anchor mounting with sliding tube for removal and storage
- Fully submersible seating
- Durable stainless steel construction
- Folding arms and foot plate
- Comfortable seating
- Sealed hand control
- Wall-mounted charger with hanger
- Removable, easy-access battery
- Professional Installation by Home Comfort Solutions Certified Tech
Which Solution is best for you?
- Relatively Inexpensive
- Simple One Day Install
- Limited Capacity
- One Rider
- Rail Driven
- Carries a Rider with a wheelchair
- No Machine Room
- Indoor or Outdoor
- Typically Multi Day Install
- Hydraulic Drive in Tower
- High capacity for multiple riders
- Matches Home Decor & Style
- Longer Install with Shaft Construction
- Requires Dedicated Machine Room
- More Expensive Than Other Lifts